Saturday, September 04, 2004

Jonathan writes about his involvement in The Dale Carnegie Course thru his work....

"Just a little note of something cool to check out if you want to. My employer is sending me through the Dale Carnegie course. It is one night a week for 12 weeks, at least the one I'm going through is. The website for the Dale Carnegie training is: http://www.dale-carnegie.com/. The training covers a lot of different areas of your personal and professional lives and how to manage the 2 and improve them.

I wasn't that sure about this course before I went. I kind of saw it like the evil speech class at OSU that killed me. But after seeing the VERY impressive list of "graduates" of the course that have done amazing things with their lives, I knew this would be a great thing. I have just been to the first class so far which was kind of an introduction and stuff. So maybe down the road I can give you all some more insite to it all. Just thought I would share this with you all." by Jonathan

No comments: