Monday, October 18, 2004

Paul, Andrew and Heather.... soon there will be four, 4!!


OH.. yes.. update on the new addition at Heather and Paul's... Andrew's new brother/sister's arrival is still on track and come spring, there will be someone else for Andrew to play with at his home. First of April, if I remember correctly!! But, if you know me, you know I am old, and memory is fading... haha... well, ok, one ha!? So with the arrival of Kaitlyn, seems there is never a day that I do not think about the "other" arrival coming in the Spring!! My best to you three!! I am sure Andrew will share (tell) you how to raise your new arrival!
(photo by stan click to enlarge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shows you how much I know.. haha...
Heather had a Doctor's Appointment this am, and here is the correction she sent me...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dad

We saw the doctor this morning and everything looks good and sounded
good we heard the heartbeat and it was 165-168. I am due about the first
of May not April. We should find out around Christmas if Andrew will
have a baby brother or a baby sister. If you were to ask him about it
today he would tell you that mommy has his baby sister in her tummy and
he has his baby sister in his tummy as well. Our next appt is November
15 for some lab work and to hear the heartbeat again.

H
How cool is that!!! go Andrew.. make us all rich!!!

No comments: