Sunday, November 21, 2004


Wanted to take a second of your time to let you all know there are new pics and video, some of the old video that was left off of new list, now online. I used this photo because of several things that are important today! First, it is Kaitlyn's 1 Month birthday today, how cool, and Jon has a new album online. Another is that Austyn Lee Moffat will be baptisted at Lost Creek United Methodist Church today, and his Dad and Mom, Phil and Tammy, are joining the church, I think... so I hear through the grapevine... and last but not least, this is our wedding anniversary, and that is awesome in it's own right. Ann and I have been married since 1972, yelp, 32 years. Not sure how in the world I found someone as neat, loving and caring as Momma Ann, but she is the light of my life, and I am so thankful she chose to be my wife. I know it's not been easy, but I am forever greatful of her love. And I love her dearly! All for now, enjoy the day!

No comments: