Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Got a wonderful note from Joanna and Clinton and I will share part of it with you all....

Joanna writes...
Doris had her knee replacement surgery last Wed. She seems to be doing well. She is now at Jim Thorpe Rehab in OKC. They think she might get to go home tomorrow or Thurs. Jim M. has had sinus infection and is feeling some better. Clinton is going to PT for his back and I think it is helping. Everybody else seems to be doing OK. How are all of your family? I also talked with Ivan this morning and they were going to OKC for a free lunch...


It's really great to hear from family.... My best back to you all too.
And again, thanks for all the wonderful emails and calls.. awesome to be remembered. I am about speechless... and those of you that know me knows that does not happen very often, right, hahaha?

No comments: