Thursday, February 24, 2005

Today...

Today, Jake and I went to Mom's to help Marilyn get the weaning calves sorted so she could take them to the clinic at OSU and get them worked. Course, rainy last few days and cold this am and lots of mud, and calves were too young to want to be away from Mom's, but the good news is, we did it, and no one killed anyone else over it either, how bout them apples! Dad would have been proud!!

Mom's OK, still not wearing her new ears too much. Things are too loud she says, course, if she were to wear them, she might get used to hearing again... ahaha...

All for now! Everyone have a great day!!

Ann is home with the yuck today... not feeling too hot, but she was worse last night! I even had to cook my own meal last night, geeze, I have never in my life cooked pork, and I did it and I am not too sick this am... haha..
enjoy the day!

No comments: