Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Austyn's Second TBall Game last evening...


Austyn gets some last minute instructions from his coach before getting off a great hit in the second rotation. I don't know how he does it, but when this coach helps his kids who bat either right or left handed, he stands "right in my way" to get a shot... SO I GUESS...haha .... i will have to move, huh??? haha.. Anyway, Austyn's second game last night. He got off to a bad start, but things got better when it was snack time!!! haha... All the kiddo's seemed to play much better Saturday Morning than they did at the end of the day on Tuesday! It was hot, etc.. some were into it some were not, some just plain enjoyed the fun, some were serious.. you can see it in the pics.. I will post the new album shorty. My wireless DSL has been down this am.. feel like a fish out of water.. haha.. Have a great day... Here is a link to the new album.. Austyn's Second Game, 168 photos...Posted by Hello

No comments: