Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This past Sunday, a family celebration of 60 years of marriage...


Phillip Shane Moffat took this photograph of his Great Uncle Ivan and Great Aunt Freda celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversay Sunday at the Cracker Barrel in Oklahoma City. I think this was on Sunday at the Cracker Barrel in OKC. (I am not sure as Ann nor I knew this was planned. Prehaps they didn't want us there, hahahahaha... JOKING FOLKS!!!) But according to Phillip, a great time by all in attendance. I am not sure of the list but from the photos.. it looks like Calvin and Agnes Siegrist, Jim and Doris Rowland, Joanna and Clinton Wilson, Phil, Tammy and Austyn Moffat, and Mom and Sis. Hope I didn't leave anyone out. I will try to get rest of the pics online this afternoon. click on photos to enlarge them.  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Me said...

yes.. posted it on the 19th of May on this site... cool deal. 50 wonderful years...

and just to clear the air... I was invited to go with Grandma and Mk, to cemeteries.. not for any other reason... period. Not very much is selective about that.

Enjoy the day!