Friday, June 24, 2005

Wow.. the end of the week is here!

Hard to believe the end of the week is here. Seems like only yesterday we were all together last Saturday, having a great visit and celebrating Jake's Birthday and Father's Day. Then on Thursday, Great Grandma Moffat celebrated her 86th Birthday! Austyn called needing a baby horse to grow up and ride. I heard that Grandma Ann is taking off the next to weeks to help with Madison as Heather goes back to work on Monday. Austyn has a ball game tomorrow morning, and we all are heading to OKC to celebrate Fannie Moffat's 92nd birthday... She is the wife of Mervil Moffat, Dad's older brother who dairyed north of El Reno. And we also are re celebrating Great Grandma Moffat's Birthday, too. We tried to get Ann's brother, Mike to come along, but he is busy working the wheat ground at Helena, and won't be able to come. He has a birthday on the 28th of this month, too.
Austyn, I did call about something today, and we might need to take a short trip next Saturday morning to Circle F Stable, if this is ok with your mom and dad... I think you will like what I have arranged. It has to do with horses,learning about them, and getting to ride too.. haha..
Well, don't know much else.. Oh, yes, this is the week Kaitlyn found out she has asthma... and started medication for it. Jonathan moved to a new office at work. He can now see the door, and since he can, he is not sure what that means.. haha..
I had a neighbor stop by thinking of opening up a feed store in Stillwater last night. I had to be honest with him... and I think he is still wanting too.
And then.... I wish I had a picture of the new piece Phillip stopped by with last night, but it was a pottery piece that was really cool. kind of looked like an old piece for ancient Egypt!! Lots of design on it and very irregular. He had constructed it by hand in coils.. really cool. Will put a pic on here later. It was truly amazing! I am proud of him...
Heard Paul is heading off to a gun auction tomorrow. He has quite a collection, but I think he is always looking!! Heather is doing better, health wise too. Well, don't know much else, but wanted to share the few brain cells I have working.. haha..

Jake's at work. He is a bit tired, working three jobs. I think he needs a break, and time for Jake. Sometimes he is a bit gripy..haha...

Can't wait till tomorrow afternoon.. It will be cool being with everyone again.

We need rain badly... I mean badly!!

Love to all.... Enjoy the evening..

No comments: