Monday, July 18, 2005

Heather.. etc..

Well, another day gone by... haha..

Heather is getting better. They were to do an ultrasound of her kidneys this afternoon. She is having a lot of discomfort, and the Drs. can not understand why in that area. Hopefully, they will figure it out soon.
Ann is going to pick up the two kiddos and take them by to see MOM this evening on her way home. I have been baby sitting our water well this afternoon. The well man and I are not sure but the new pump has not cured all the problems yet. I have to turn on the water for 15 mins and off for 15 mins in hopes of getting it to clear up, especially since the kids are coming to spend the night.
I was headed to the hospital today since I didn't get there yesterday, watching Madison Ann yesterday afternoon and evening so Ann could go in and spell Paul and let him and Andrew have some Father/Son time together... Paul mentioned they are having some health problems with their goats too and I think Dr. Dawson was to give them some medication for them and Paul and his folks were going to Dr. them this evening.
Not sure what else is going on. I know our baler is to be ready tomorrow evening maybe.. and I am to see about the John Deere tractor too, but just don't have time right now.. maybe later this evening... but I will not have time to put any hay up till next week anyway, with all of the other stuff going on, and believe it or not, haha... I have some work too... haha...
I think Jon and family are planning on coming up this weekend for Andrew's birthday.. which really is Wednesday, the 20th.

All I know for now... enjoy the day.. Got to go check on the well... S

No comments: