Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A very big thank you too all the family who gathered round...

A very big thank you goes out to all my family for gathering round me during my recent heart attack. Life goes on... and I know, as I knew before, the most precious thing I have on the face of this earth is my family.... I am so very blessed.
Thanks to the Aunt's and Uncle's and Cousin's for cards and calls and flowers and letters and thoughts and prayers..... and my kids for ALWAYS being there for me... and especially to the love of my life, the apple of my eye, the lady I love so very much, my Ann for loving me and staying by my side.... I feel much better than before, and walked about a mile and three fourths this am... so things are getting back to normal... again, thanks to everyone for everything... S

No comments: