Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well, I did it..

Yelp... walked two (2) miles this am in 40 mins. Wow.. a personal best since the ole ticker attack! I am pooped!! and tired too! Feeling better and getting some of my strength back. It's amazing how much better I feel after the work on my heart. Guess that is one organ one needs to take care of... those of you who know me know I learn best from being hit on the head with a two by four!! So maybe I have, not sure, but I think so... haha... I go to the Wellness Center on the OSU campus Friday morning to see about my health, and for them to work with me to get me going again. Ann has helped bunches with her awesome cooking and changing things up for us so the portions are smaller.. and those of you again who know me KNOW eating is MY fav thing to do..... so this is quite a change.... for me and family. Jake is losing weight too and looking really good.. reminds me of someone I used to know, haha LONG TIME AGO...
Heather is losing weight too.. and family is doing good. Phil and Tammy celebrated his 36th birthday in Ft. Worth at the Texas Motor Speedway Sat and Sun with VIP passes to pit and everywhere. They were seated on the Finish Line!! How cool. Neat way to remember 36th. Jon and family are coming up this weekend.. I am stoked about that... love seeing Kaitlyn and her folks too.... hehe...
later.. just wanted to brag on my walk... Got to keep up with Aunt Freda who does this on a regular basis!!!

No comments: