Monday, December 19, 2005

We had a wonderful weekend...

Jake walked in Saturday afternoon with his bonus for working at his new job for only two weeks.. and it's more than most employees get who have worked a life time with someone... He was super excited, and really appreciated it very much. Needless to say, he headed at the door a bit early... 5:20 AM this morning... to get to to work on time.
Then we saw Jonathan and Randi and Kaitlyn for a bit Saturday Evening. That was awesome, and then...
we got to visit with Heather and Madison and Andrew on Sunday!
How cool is that???

We still need rain, BAD! Might remember that in all the Christmas prayers this coming week.

I am off to the Dr. today to have another lower urinary tract scope done.. I love this deal.. yeah... RIGHT!

My heart is doing great. I am having a problem with my blood being to thin, I guess, bleeding a bit inside... but it will get better. I have learned to eat differently and love the new way. Sometimes I get a bit hungry... but try to ignore it. Sure miss the ole' meat and potatoes and hahahahahahhahahahahah....

Well, got to run, have a great day... and enjoy! Take time to head over to the kid's blogs... they have updated them, see the family artist on one.. the beautiful christmas roses on another, and who knows.... Jon might update his.. hahah..... teasing JON>>>!!!

later.. DAD

No comments: