Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Fire last night along our east road.. that runs north and south ... two places.. someone set them on purpose. I smelled smoke about 1:30am, wind was from the south, but did not look out.. I knew that Jake got up and if there was a problem he would have awakened us, and also there is a smoke alarm in our home which did not go off, so I knew it was not NEAR.. but did not know it was only a quarter of a mile from our home... while we slept.. but from the tracks on the inside of the fence, someone with dually truck was driving around where it burned, so I supposed either Stillwater or Perkins FD came out.. but at this writing I do not know. .there are four pics taken with my cell phone.. just sharing the latest. with all.... enjoy the day... Posted by Picasa

No comments: