Sunday, April 16, 2006

got'er Easter Motor running early...

Phil, Tammy and Austyn dropped by Saturday after hunting Easter Eggs at church, and Austyn showed us his big bucket full of eggs he found with lots of goodies inside. Grandma Ann gave him his Easter basket and he opened it and found even more goodies! We had a great short visit. They are going to Doris and Jim Rowland's today for Easter Dinner with MK and Mom. The rest of the family is coming to our home for Easter dinner.. yelp.. you read that right. Something that does not happen that often is about to happen and make ole Grandpa and Grandma Moffat very happpy... Jake got to come in for the day, Jon called and said they moved things around so they are going to be here... and Madison Ann is hope fully going to be well enough to come over with her folks today too.... wow.. how wonderful a day it will be!! Easter with family...

I know some of you don't know it, but I am walking 6.25 miles a day now, and this day, I did not. first day in over 2 weeks that I have not walked. My weight is now at 248... long ways from 299 in hospital, or 360 last Sept 1!! I am feeling much better, but ole knees are really causing me problems. I can not sit or ride in car for over 10 miles... but.. I am hopeful this gets better with time ...

I have been taking photos.. lots and they are online over at dotphoto.com or on the family gallery on PCL.
My web business is really taking off and ole Payne County Line keeps on keeping on with a life of it's own now. We are starting to get lots of respect in the Oklahoma music world from artists and fans alike. One recent deal was a wonderful write up about an artist in Stillwater in the Ocolly. It is cool to see name in print.. haha...

all for now.. much more later..

No comments: