Monday, March 12, 2007

And then, it is connection time....



When I saw this photo, I decided I do not need to put more up. I can retire now...

In this photo, I am pitching to Andrew.. and he is, as one can see by where the ball and bat are... hitting the fire out of it.. and I am taking the photo as well... haha...

Anyway, with tongue placed just like the Moffat's do it.... he is "hitting" a home run... clear across the driveway into the field west of our home...


and he laughed at me cause I would pitch the ball, then duck as he was hitting them right at me, and I was trying to take photos too.. haha... it was a sight to see, this old, fat, out of shape man, playing in his front yard with a young man, and 'ducking' every time there was a ping.. haha...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: