Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Someone had a very Happy Birthday I heard.....


I had told Jonathan and Randi I might not be at Kaitlyn's Birthday on Sunday as I figured I might be too pooped to pop after a few days walking in in Branson and not being used to it, and that was the case. Sunday was in fact my worst day for recovery. Thought for a time I might need to call someone for help.... but that only lasted about 45 mins and all is much better today... Guess I came that close to being in hospital again. So... long story short, I did not get to attend Kaitlyn's Birthday, but I do know Heather along with Andrew and Madison and Jake and Trisha and Grandma Ann did attend and reported a great time was had by all. Ann took a bunch of photos and they are all online now in our online photo albums... on dotphoto.com. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: