Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jake's new office....








NO NO NO.. the fire .. smoke that I took photos of is not a fire that Jake started.... NO NO NO>>>> hehe...

Anyway.. as I went to walk this am.. there was no breeze... etc.. and as I was coming back to our home.. I saw the smoke on the horizon... and believe it or not, we have had 30 mile an hour gusts this am.. and the wind is steadly increasing... but good news.. I walked to the front yard to finish up and there was almost no smoke left.. in the 30 mins it burned, whatever it was... as with most fires.. they look closer than they are. I bet this was about two miles northeast of our home or more.. but when I first saw it, the smoke was a diesel black, to burnt charcoal gray!! and it looked very close...

Guess our days are getting longer, but we also have ole man winter coming again... i think.. sigh.. but you know, we will only be a month into winter in a week... and the coldest yuckest weather is about 6 weeks in .... sigh.. sigh...

anyway.. have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: