Monday, March 31, 2008

ok...boys and girls... I just had a guy pull in and want to by a 100 pounds of pork chop 100....

like we have been closed since 2002! amazing.. then, he proceeds to tell me that I need to take my sign down, and when I tell him I don't want to as I have another business here .... he says well then paint on it the new information, I share that if I had the money I would, joking of course... just for him.... then I thank him for sharing with me how I should run my business... and as he storms off, I mention that I didn't remember him from my many customers of 21 years, so that might be why we had to close.. we missed his business so much... ( I wonder how many folks go to the three story tall building on the east side of main between 8th and 9th expecting to find Gates Furniture there, like the faded sign on the side of building says... sigh... go figure)

ok.. maybe this was not the best way to handle things.. but ... if you were here.. .it was kind of funny.. .haha... later... clearing skies and lightning from one side of the clearing sky to the other.. wow.. what a show. and now the 20 degree temp. drop from 74 to 54... all i know for now.. enjoy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: