Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh my goodness....

more things happening than I can shake a stick at. I starting spraying the big bad thistles yesterday and need to finish up spraying them. The garden needs hoeing, the yard needs sprayed and fertilized and mowed, the home needs cleaned up, the roadside needs mowed, and we have a house full of family coming on Sunday, so we need to make a trip to Grocery Store, and to Atwoods to get Chicken feed for the babies... and some things we need for the weekend, I need to shop for Ann (I guess, huh, since Sunday is for her.. haha... oh my guess I had better get busy!) Lots to do... I guess we have some extra help to get ready for Sunday... starting now... Heather and Paul are going fishing and camping out this weekend.... and we have the kiddos coming to stay. Ann just got a call to run to Andrew's school and pick him up because he got sick to his stomach... so I guess we are off to the races... I guess Madison and Andrew are staying with us till Sunday night.... Wow, how cool to be Grandparents!!! The very best things that happen in our lives happen because of our wonderful family. How richly blessed Ann and I are!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know we will!

No comments: