Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DONE... DONE... DONE...

OFF TO MAIL MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE OBAMA STIMULUS PLAN.... 

as soon as I can figure out how to write all those figures into one number and drop in the mail.. sigh... what a pity... with the nation's number one tax cheat as head of the IRS I feel like prehaps I don't need to contribute this year .. but alas... I am not in line for a federal Obama administration job, or I might get by with it.. 

Anywho... enough.. now to mail and back to work... 

have a great day.. and enjoy the Tea partys... that according to MSNBC and CNN are not happening at all today, it is only a hand full who care....   yelp, we will see.. haha how small the hand full is.. you know it's going to be large when big daddy steps out yesterday to bore us with his yuck yuck lawyer talk.... and says nothing again, as usual...    but never mind.. cnn says its not happening.. haha... 

i am out of here....

No comments: