Monday, June 29, 2009

Photos from Mom's Birthday Party....


Photo above taken by Heather Ann.
~~**Heather's Photos from Great Grandma's 90th Birthday Saturday at Lost Creek Church, Stillwater.

~~**Phil's Photos from his camera of Great Grandma's 90th Birthday Saturday at Lost Creek Church, Stillwater.

~~**Photo's from My Camera of same event taken by me and various folks.

I think our wires got crossed and we all thought someone else was taking crowd photos... and I am not sure photos of the folks in attendance were taken by anyone... wait... there was photos taken by Naomi's son I think... will try to find out and post.

Great party, good times, wonderful friends and family, well behaved kiddos, and even Ann and I were on good behavior... and the hottest day of 2009 - 106 - in Stillwater that afternoon.

Even had Bill and Rose Marie Shaklee from OKC drive up. Now let me assure you, Bill is going to celebrate his 90th Birthday in May of next year, however, this young man doesn't even warm up 90. I am not sure I could keep up with him in a full day. He is the family historian for the Shaklee family, and has one of the most documented family history's that these old eyes have ever seen. Yes, he drove up (about 60 miles) from near the heart of OKC to Mom's Birthday and returned on the HOTTEST DAY to date this year... 106 in Stillwater, most banks were reporting 110...

and we had many friends and family coming long distances to help prepare and celebrate... We hope in the future to thank them all for their thoughtfulness.

But for now, a very big thank you to all who attended from Marilyn, Ann and I and our family, Phillip, Tammy and Austyn; Heather, Paul, Andrew and Madison; Jonathan, Randi, Kaitlyn and Dylan; Jake, Trisha and Isabella. And of course from the birthday girl as well, Mom sends a very special THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING to one and all!

No comments: