Sunday, June 06, 2010

Photo from Tammy....


Ed's note:

Wow....
There is quite a tale here to tell.. haha...

I think after this time, I have learned my lesson.

I used to never ever ever plan a thing, knowing it would be changed at the last minute.
But, even knowing this, I decided back in the late winter to change my thinking regarding this and start planning things like most normal folks...

So, I bought Alice in Wonderland 3D tickets for me and my family to see the movie in Tulsa at IMAX....  Ann and I did not get to go and those tickets were lost...

Then, I bought tickets to see Ellis Paul for Ann and I and we did not get to go to this show but unlike last time and tickets lost.. our tickets were used by Jake and Trish, so not all lost...

but I would love to have been on this trip and to eat here... etc..

maybe in another life... where nothing is planned... again... haha... rock on.. glad you guys had a great time! Dad M

No comments: