Saturday, November 06, 2004


Look'ie here! Sure was hard to get this fine young lady to stand still last night to get the photo... you know Marilyn, always on the go, but I finally cornered her and got her to stand still long enough!! Marilyn received the Distinguished Service Award, one of the highest achievements one can receive from OSU! You would not know she is one of the biggest supporters of OSU sports, and is one of the key employees at the Boren Vet. Teaching Hospital, located on the OSU campus. She has been employee there throughout her life, and I know from many of the Vets that teach and work in the field, that she is one of the most valued and respected employees at that facility. I know if you asked her what her job is, she would tell you exactly what her title is and what her responsibilities are, but I ALSO know you can find her leading tours, working on the landscape in front of building, helping shuffle the vets around during their conferences, working booths, and many many other tasks! She is very respected and one of the hardest workers on staff. She would never tell you this as she is very modest and humble, but I know personally, because of my dealings with lots of the folks who work there. And I am very proud of her and her accomplishments! Just wanted to share with everyone!!
(photo by stan click to enlarge)

No comments: