Friday, November 05, 2004

From Jonathans blog this am...

Kaitlyn just growing and growing...
About 3 nights ago, the rest of Kaitlyn's cord fell off, so she is growing (I am told) haha.. So after that, we decided the next night we would give her a bath. And well, I am the son of Stan, so I have to take pictures (making you proud dad lol...) . So over on the right of the page under Picture Links is a link for Kaitlyn's First Bath. These are those wonderful pictures that I will get to save and show to her and her boys that she brings home. And I even have some video.. haha!!! Bring on the boys!! lol....

Anyway, we have our first outing this weekend. We have an early Thanksgiving get-together with part of Randi's family. So Kaitlyn will be more popular than the newest kids toy! haha.. Might have some more after that too.

Tomorrow, Friday, is Kaitlyn's first doctors appointment. We aren't really sure what to expect, but we are just mainly hoping that her jaundice is cleared up. So I will let all know what we find out then.

Be sure to click on the family photos link to see the photos.... or head over to their site to see....

No comments: