Monday, May 02, 2005

Still Here

Well after a trip to Labor and Delivery on Friday night I am still trucking along. Madison and I let Daddy play his whole softball game through that night and then we headed to hospital. My contracts were 3 mins apart but nothing else was happening so they sent me home with pain meds and said to come back when stronger. She is still sitting high in there so she must not be ready.

As her Daddy would say right now she is a girl and she will make us all wait for her..

I have a call into the doctor this morning to see if we can get an induction done since her due date depending on who you talk to is the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th. I won a dollar at work today b/c bet the Marketing director that I would be here with baby in belly at 7:30 am and I was :)

We had our first set of twin Boer goats born yesterday afternoon. Granpa Blankinship and Granma came over and helped me get her in and the babies and then get hay and stuff for her in the barn. Thanks guys. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can get some of her and the two little babies.

Andrew is excited about Madison coming he has went from 2 days to 4 mins and then last night she will be here in 2 mins. I will keep everyone informed if we find out anything from doctor today.

No comments: