Friday, September 09, 2005

I am so mad.....

first time ever that my batteries ran down in my camera... wow.. how uncool to carry a camera around without a charged battery!!
Anyway... Ann and I went to eat lunch with Andrew Paul Blankinship at his school.... today for grandparents day... and the battery ran down after just 8 shots.. so if you want to see what his school looks like just click on the album for today... NO PICS of Andrew.. sorry...

But I learned a lesson.. This is the first time I did not take my case, nor a charged battery... and yes I learned.. haha....

It was a great lunch... on our way we had to deliver a care package to H at work... we had a ham and cheese sandwich, plum, bananna, graham crackers, cheese, chips, milk water and .... it was great! All I know for now.. have a great weekend.. Have not heard for sure if Jon is coming up or not... might know later on..

s

No comments: