Tuesday, July 18, 2006

From Jonathan comes this note and he asked us to pass it around...

Please forward this around. We are trying to get everyone around in the house so we can head in to Randi's ultrasound appointment.

I have placed our vacation pictures and videos I took on our webpage. So check out the Photo Gallery section to see those. There are some pictures from around the 4th of July that I put on there too. But all of our vacation pictures and videos are in the Vacation gallery. We had fun, and everyone came home with 10 fingers and 10 toes, so I think that is a plus. We got a lot of swimming in with Kaitlyn, and she really had fun. Randi got a little sunburned, but Kaitlyn and me, we get down with the sunblock! haha.. So i got just enough sun that I am not burned yet, and Kaitlyn didn't get any, so I think we did really good. Anyway, I have to get and help get Kaitlyn through the bath. Talk to you all again later. Love ya!

--
Thanks,
Jonathan Moffat

No comments: