Sunday, September 09, 2007

Let's see, where were we.. oh yes.. We jumped in Ole' Red and headed to .....


Skyline Elementary School, the home of Andrew Paul Blankinship! and guess what, we made it in time... whew..... and had a ball. We squealed our tires through the turns in the streets, sheeeeeee jeeze.. don't tell anyone... and slid to a screeching stop.... ran to the front door and slid across the floor to stop dead in front of the nice "lunch" ladies to announce to them we were because Andrew Paul Blankinship had invited us to lunch with him and we might be a bit late.... course they looked at us like we were crazy, and should know that they don't know who he is because there are 100's of kiddos there at the school.... but that look turned into smiles as one nice lady says.. oh I know where he is.... and Grandma and I are wondering.. 'why does she know'... haha... anyway... we went jogging (If you have ever traveled with Ann... YOU walk at a run all the time.... so I am always behind by about a country mile!)... through the halls, round the corner... and then another corner, then I thought I had lost the way when I heard round the corner in front of me... "Here it is, Andrew's room!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: