Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I mean.... No way to win in this deal... haha.... from my dear friend who provided me with the great skin care package.....

comes this note.......

Dearest Friend,

I am so sorry to hear of your recent affliction. Please know that my gift was intended with all possible caring and compassion reserved for a friend of your esteemed status. I am also sure that the appearance of your affliction and the timely arrival of the gift are strictly a coincidence. As a former EMT, I might offer that you recollect where you have been and what you have done that might provide some insight as to the source of the affliction. I might also offer that a cornerstone of EMT work is the assumption that all contact with others is potentially hazardous and one should protect one's self accordingly. This obviously may apply in our personal lives as well. It is possible, that a great steak dinner might resolve the affliction in an expedious manner. Once you have determined that the affliction is not a contagious malady, my beloved wife and I would be happy to join you if you would so honor us with an invitation. I do wish you well with your affliction. I regret that it may, in some way, take away some of the enjoyment you may receive from the gift.


Your dear friend,
Craig

I am still... I mean STILL... laughing... guess this is a justly deserved note... haha... and in our private lives... haha... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak dinner hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: