Monday, November 24, 2008

and on board the new truck is my good friend Craig.














Craig is operating the pumps on the truck I believe... I am sure there are names - correct names- for all of this but I am sorry I don't know them.

for those who read this and don't know....

The Perkins Fire Dept is a voluntary fire dept. They are all volunteers and do this to help and aid the community against fire. Because of their efforts, and the hard work and long hours they put in, they have some of the best equipment in the Southwest, and some of the best trained on any fire dept, regardless of the type of fire dept. They are professional in every sense of the word. They train hard and work hard, and their familys suffered too... when the guys work regular jobs and fight fires and have a dept like this, it takes many many hours of hard work that comes only from devotion to it and love of community and wanting to truly make a difference in todays world. ( and as a bonus to the community, Perkins, OK. enjoys low cost fire insurance for it's citizens... )

I am proud to call Craig my friend! and I am proud of all his and many others hard work to make the Perkins Fire Dept. the best.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: