Monday, November 24, 2008

thanks to family..

Ann and I celebrated our 36th Anniversay together with most of our family on Friday evening. We decided to let Mr. Rib Crib cook dinner and brought it out to our home ... Heather picked up a cake,too, (and I still owe her for that, sorry Heather, I forgot till now) so we could enjoy everyone's company. We also got to see Paul and Friends Elk Hunting photos from Colorado they took the week before while hunting Elk there. Phil and family, Heather and family and Jake and family made it by. I don't know about others, but I do know Ann and I truly enjoyed the special time spent with each other and family. And as a bonus we also got to enjoy watching and spending time with Austyn, Andrew, Madison, and Isabella. My my how they are growing up so fast. 
What a wonderful and gracious and special gift you gave to Ann and I just by sharing an evening with us. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. 

the evening was truly "PRICELESS"!

No comments: