Friday, June 04, 2010

another view.. this shows the guage that the driver uses to make sure the platform is level while workers work away... Goober Drilling schooling...




















Jake and his crew ... working for PC Steel Buildings in Stillwater, were in OKC working on the new transit authority maintenance building... a big building... He said there are many workers and contractors working and it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes for some of the workers... but if you know Jake.. he thrives in those situations.. haha...  and I think today he gets his first paycheck in almost 18 months without one. He said he might have to take a photo of it just to hold onto, but reports it will be awesome to finally get one and know there are others coming!  He was hired on as a welder and you can see here some of his other skills... haha... If I sound like I am gushing, I am. I am excited he has a job too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: